CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hail And Well Met

Before thee thou wilt eye a sampling of images from the fine day spent in good company at the faire. I bid you good ev'en and fair thee well.


8 comments:

Chelsea

That looks SO much fun! You guys got some great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

Rachelle

What, no costume for Lester?! :)
Love the photos! I went to a RenFest many, many years ago while in middle school and loved it...it was like being in another world! I should go again with the kids- they would love it!

Hyrum and Kiera

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ELSE DRESS UP?! You guys look fabulous!!!!

Reed, Liz and the kids

it looks great! Glad that Lester got to go with you.

Anonymous

Love the costumes Dani! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Unknown

Looks like you had lots of fun. I love staying upto date with you guys.

By the way YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED - see my blog for details.

Kade and Emily

What fun!! You look amazing...your dresses turned out beautiful.
Howcome Lester didn't dress up? Or was he the court jester? Ha ha!

Lester

Lester was the humble servant to MS. Maddie. Someone had to be at her beck-en-call.