CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Coming soon...

Yes, I've been absent from my blog these past two weeks.... Lester is home for a brief visit, I have been chained to my sewing machine [not really, but at least upstairs], and I couldn't even make it to book club but thankfully I'm almost done.

The Renaissance faire is --->TOMORROW<--- so stay tuned...early next week there will be pictures galore and a couple good posts. Until then, I bid you good day.

4 comments:

FOX

Welcome back!!!!

FOX

Dani, I followed your link to Leelou blogs, to pick out a fancy template, but how do you save all the stuff on the right hand side of your blog? (left on yours)

HELP!!! I got to that point and stopped, so now my blog background is white!!!

Sherrie

We've missed you Dani girl! Can't wait to see all your finished products.

Reed, Liz and the kids

I have missed you and your stories! I figured you were up to your eyeballs in sewing. I sure need to be...
Can't wait to see the pics