CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Adventures in Beginning Ballet

Back in September I signed Madison up for a beginning ballet class through the post YMCA. It was just a four (maybe five) week class, nothing fancy.

She had fun dancing (truly, she mostly ran around and played) and loved the music. After the class ended, a friend gave me an outfit for her with a ballet skirt. She wore her "bal-lay" for two days straight. Now she has something to wear if she takes the class again. Here are a few videos (short) of her and some pictures... :]












7 comments:

Rachelle

So cute! I get to live through my friends with girls...

FOX

Totally cute!!!! I wish all my friends lived closer!!1 I have THREE girls in ballet, with NO little girls (under Rain's age) to pass our dance stash down too!!!

If that isn't reason to move closer to us, then I don't know what is!!!

Dani

I'm there -- or I'll send some money for shipping! LOL

Anonymous

The joy of little girls, she is so cute!

Reed, Liz and the kids

Those were so cute!

Kade and Emily

What a beautiful princess you have! At times I wish my little Maryn posessed an ounce of feminine gracefulness......cars it is.

Cyd

She is such a beauty Dani! Isn't fun (most of the time) having kids?