CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Another Day?

As I was reading the paper this morning, I came across the weather section. I usually just skim across it but today, well this just happened to catch my eye.

I just might swing by the Walmart and get some extra food and water just in case..........

10 comments:

Anonymous

Talk about needing to read the fine print! Love how the hurricane possibility is tucked neatly between two sunny days. Enjoy tomorrow, with it's "brilliant" sunshine :)

Rachelle

Funny! Looks like you're having similar weather- although we may or may not have rain until Saturday, depending on what happens down your way...we could sure use the rain!

Sherrie

Carazeeee! We had snow over the weekend but we're back in the 80's. Good luck

Reed, Liz and the kids

I already miss weather. There is a reason that freefall school is here. when I look at the weather here, it is an unending line of bright, sunny days!

FOX

HOLY COW! I have never seen a weather report like that! How "matter-of-fact" of them!!!!!

Get out the cocoa!!!

swissscrapper

Stay safe, guys. and yeah, maybe they ought to call more attention to that kind of thing.

Kade and Emily

Ooooh...good luck with that! I hope you don't get blown away. And, also, I hope there is food still on the shelf at the grocery store.

FreyBoys

That is the funniest thing ever!!! I pray it doesn't hit us though!!!

A mother heart

Yikes! Have fun with one!
Saw your blog on your facebook profile. So cool to be back in touch! Come visit me at my blog!

Chelsea

That is quite the change in Weather! Hope it all turned out okay!