CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Farewell Summer, HELLO FALL!

It seems that the weather has finally ceased with the choke you to death heat/humidity and instead has been throw-open-the-windows-and-let-that-fresh-air-in for over a week now.
I LOVE IT!! [and so does my electric bill]

So with today being the first day of fall [officially at 11:44am] I thought I would post a few memories as a fond farewell to one of the busiest summers I can remember.



As great as summer was, fall is extremely welcome with the cool weather and beautiful color coming our way. I really love the fall color here - and having four seasons. If only the west coast knew what they were missing ;]

Here is Madison's finished dress -- YAHOOO! Now I can start on mine :)













HAPPY FALL Y'ALL

11 comments:

Anonymous

I love fall! And even though we usually on only get 2 seasons here in the great northwest, (rain and not rain)it's always fun to see the leaves change.

Great job with the dress! Madison looks like a little princess.

Reed, Liz and the kids

Emily informed me as soon as she got up that today was the first day of fall. Then she started talking about the leaves changing...boy is she going to be disappointed! I need you to email me that lunch picture, I don't have one!
Great job on the dress. It looks amazing!

Sherrie

HOW BEAUTIFUL! The dress turned out so well. I can't wait to see yours. We are going to be crazy until oct 25, so Ithink mine will not be happeneing.

FOX

SERIOUSLY!!! Will you be my mom too????

Gorgeous!!!

KathRSmith

I am soo jealous that it is getting cold there..its sooo hot here! and I am jealous of your sewing capabilities. I am trying to find Lilly a girl monkey costume and they are no wear so I am buying one and sewing a bow on it..wish me luck ;)

Chelsea

You did a good job on that dress! She looks beautiful! Yeah you definately have skills!

swissscrapper

My kids need a new mom. I can barely hem their pants. Great job, Dani.

kahnfam

The dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! You did a great job. You guys are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to see your dress.

A mother heart

Love the dress! Such a pretty princess. And I envy your fall. All we have here are two settings: Warm and Hot. No fun chilly fall days of wearing sweaters and eating soup. I miss that a lot!

-KJ

I love the fall too!!! Oh, and you are a magical seamstress! Holy grail girl. So awesome.

Cyd

She looks so cute Dani! You are very talented my dear!