CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Have A Second Grader!


It's official -- school started on Monday and Corben is now in the second grade. He was very excited to go and see who he might know in his class as well as get to know his teacher. He's also been loving homework so for - easy 'get-to-know-you' pages; we'll see if that changes when the real work starts coming home. ;]

4 comments:

Anonymous

Aren't new school years great? So much excitement in the air over new clothes, new supplies, new friends & teachers...and moms get back a little sanity :) Cute pics of Corben, hopefully he doesn't lose his enthusiasm.

Sherrie

I can't believe how tall he looks! So far Emma likes school too, I hope that doesn't change anytime soon.

swissscrapper

The beginning of the school year is always the best. I always looked forward to it as a kid. And I can't believe how nice the entrance to his school is. At first I thought it was a church in the background!

Kade and Emily

How exciting! I hope Corbin loves school this year. Do elementary schools still smell like lunches?