CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Right Place, Right Time

How lucky can one boy be? A few weeks ago on one of our morning bike rides, we stopped to watch the heavy tractors and earth movers working in the field by our house. We finished our ride, and went back to watch a little longer. A big earth mover was just turning the corner and the driver stopped and waved for Corben to come sit next to him in the little "passenger seat" and go for a ride. I hesitated, while Corben took off running and jumped right in. He rode for about 15 minutes while the tractor moved tons of dirt making the new street. I didn't have a camera with me, so we took these pictures a couple hours later.

9 comments:

Sherrie

How fun for him! Just wait, now he's going to want to be a buldozer driver when he grows up.

Rachelle

my boys would have loved that! They then would have wanted to play "King of the Mountain" after that! Dirty boys makes dirty mess at home!

Sean and Janet Eyring

I'm a little concerned that a random construction worker is wanting little boys to ride with him....but I trust your judgement and I'm sure it was fun for Corben.

Lester

can you say pedophile...

Dani

NO you CAN'T say that word on my blog!!

FreyBoys

Oh my goodness!! Reed would have been going nuts!!! How cool for Corben!!

FreyBoys

He could have been a Grandpa!!

kahnfam

How fun for him! That's like every boy's dream!

nyclizzie

That's so fun! It reminds me of when I was with some friends at Sundance in the middle of the night and the sketchy night security guy offered me a ride on the snowmobile with him. I couldn't resist and I'm still alive today, but I often think back about how being so impulsive wasn't necessarily a good thing! LOL