Celebrated the Fourth of July at Festival Park and at Fort Bragg with family visiting from Massachusettes,

Went indoor skydiving [should have gone 23049238 times...I LOVED it!!],
Had our whole house packed and loaded up,
Left Fayetteville :( for our new home :D [and had fun with the animals in the truck while driving -- that's Lexi, our anti-cat/phantom cat Sophie, and Patton (out of view)]
Picked up Daddy from the airport for his two week break from his "job,"
Received and started to unpack our entire house [which came a day late due to the semi-truck breaking down on the side of the road....BUT our mattress got ruined and we got a new one out of it...YAY!]Found and purchased a new set of wheels for Lester [hard earned and well deserved for spending a year in the sandbox ;]
And so ends part one of the the month we've had, there are more adventures I need to document so there will be another post in a couple days! :)





8 comments:
A busy month indeed! Hope your enjoying your new home. I'm glad to hear that you got some time with your hubby.
Love the new jeep! Well, hopefully we'll get to see you all soon. It's hard to believe it's August already...my boys start school on Aug 24! Time is flying by.
Hi Dani just wanted to say I miss you. My sister was in town and we went to DC and then drove to the Outer banks passing through williamsburg. It made me think of you. Wish we could have stopped but we couldn't. I really do want to get up there so we will come visit once you get settled it=)
What a crazy busy life! Sounds vaguely familiar....not the moving and sandbox stuff, but busy in general. Oh we so want to come out to visit. I have some ideas up my sleeve, just you wait!
Wow, what a month! Hope you are enjoying your new home...and I'm glad Lester's back!
Hope you guys have had a great summer! I look forward to hearing about the beginning of the new school year, please tell Corben I say hello!
Hi Dani,
My name is Melaney Dees and I'm a friend of Lara Galaz. I'm new to the blogging world and have a question for you. I see a blinkie/link to the church's website. It says "I belong". Can you tell me how to put that on my blog?
Thanks much
-M
Hi Melaney, thanks for stopping by the blog - I know it needs to be updated. I tried to go to your blog to give you this message, but I'm not an invited reader ;] so hopefully you'll check back here and see this. I found it the link here:
http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/search/label/Link%20Buttons
Just scroll all the way through them and there are a bunch to choose from - and she's got some really great ones! :) Good luck!
Post a Comment