CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Backpedaling....

So I've been somewhat of a slacker when it comes to my blog...and I need to make up for that before I post the most recent happenings. Just after Lester returned to his deployment in July, my family [all 8 of them] came to visit us for 2 weeks. We had an amazing time and made so many fun memories!! Here's the proof:



As much fun as we had, we still have more things to see and do so they'll just have to come back again! [Dropping a big HINT here ;] We love them all so much and are so thankful that we had those two weeks together....it's never long enough though! Love you all!!! xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

swissscrapper

Hurray! You are alive and posting. :) Looks like you had a great summer. The kids are both getting so big and so gorgeous! Glad Lester is finally home safe and sound. Next let's see pics of the new house.:)

Reed, Liz and the kids

I am so glad to see something new!