Hard to believe that Halloween is now over, and the craziness that is the holiday season looms ahead...duhn, duhn, DUHN! Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the kids at the ward trunk or treat but I remembered to get pictures last night at a friends party. We carved pumpkins the night before, so I'll add those picutres as well. Between the ward party and last night, I'm sure we have more than enough candy to last until next Halloween (which it always does). Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. I had to post these pictures too -- I made some fun food the the party - "handy" veggies/dip and "brainy" cupcakes.
They are sooo cute ;) I posted pics of Lilly too :) We are going to try to be in North Carolina the first week in June! Kathryn Luka is pregnant (which I am sure you knew) but her due date is the 25th of April and thats the day we are flying home for Luke's break..so we are going to try to fly out of Raleigh and make it up for a visit :)
2 comments:
They are sooo cute ;) I posted pics of Lilly too :) We are going to try to be in North Carolina the first week in June! Kathryn Luka is pregnant (which I am sure you knew) but her due date is the 25th of April and thats the day we are flying home for Luke's break..so we are going to try to fly out of Raleigh and make it up for a visit :)
Love the "brain" cupcakes...I have never seen those before! Very cool!
Post a Comment