CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Eights

I have Wendy to thank for this tag, I've been dragging my feet (well, okay my fingers) on this one. Here are my 8's:

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Amazing Race (I know, I still love it)
2. The Office (I'm still trying to catch up, and I'm on season 2)
3. Anything Jane Austen on Masterpiece Theater
4. Survivorman
5. American Idol
6. Phineas and Ferb
7. Colbert Report
8. I don't watch as much tv as I used to.....I can't think of anything else

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Talked to Lester
2. Wore fun jewelry
3. Went to church
4. Found substitutes for primary classes
5. Spent time in nursery (as a substitute)
6. Made yummy pomegranate apple salad
7. Called my Mom and Dad
8. Hugged and kissed my children

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Spending time with family for Christmas
2. Riding dirt bikes in California
3. The next Renaissance fair
4. October 2009
5. Having fun with my children
6. Getting new books to read
7. Decorating my house for Christmas
8. Thanksgiving Dinner - one of my favorites :)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Sweet Tomatoes
2. Panera
3. Ernie Jr.'s
4. Los Burritos
5. Rubios or El Taco Nazo (mmm fish tacos)
6. Tommys
7. In and Out
8. Del Taco

8 Things on My Wish List
1. More time with family (those that aren't here with me)
2. My bathroom painted
3. To refinish our dressers
4. A tropical vacation with lots of snorkeling
5. No dandelions in my grass
6. More patience
7. To be better about organizing/cleaning
8. A magic wand

8 People I Tag
1. Anyone
2. Who
3. So
4. Desires
5. To
6. Do
7. This,
8. Consider yourself tagged!

8 comments:

Reed, Liz and the kids

great post! I think it is sad/funny that all of your favorite restaurants are not in Fay. How sad for you!
If you moved to YPG, you wouldn't have any dandelions in your yard...
sounds like Primary is the same, so sorry about that!

Cyd

Three things:

I need your pomegranate apple salad recipe. I want to try this!

What is in October 2009?

I recorded all the Masterpiece Jane Austen movies that they showed? My favorite movies (if the question had been asked) is anything Jane Austen and yet I've never read any of her books! (eek I know)

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown

Thanks Dani, it is great to see your answers.

I too want to know what is in October 2009 and want that pomegranite apple salad, it sounds awesome!!

What is your calling in Primary? I just got called to the Primary 2 weeks ago!! Quite a change from working in the Relief Society.

Lester

October 2009 Should be #1 on all lists

Sean and Janet Eyring

Ok,
The personal message on the comments is an easy one:
Go to Settings>Comments> and look for the big box about halfway down that says "Comment Form Message" and put what ever you want: wisecrackers, stupid comments, people feelin' the love, etc (those are some I have seen on other's blogs!)

The little E in the address bar is a little more complex. I went to BloggerBuster.com and did a search there for "favicon" (that's what you call that little doohickey) and the instructions were there. You have to have the ability to host images for it to work, and when I looked recently, the tool you use to shrink your chosen image wasn't there any more. If I figure another way to do it, I'll be sure to share!

Sean and Janet Eyring

Try this link. The tool seems to be up again! Good luck!

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/04/favicons-made-easy.html

Kade and Emily

Um, can I borrow your magic wand when you are done with it?