CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not So Holy Hanna

It wasn't such a big deal; lots of rain, a little wind and thankfully the wandering trampoline stayed put. The power stayed on, and we didn't even have to drink our "just-in-case" water although if Corben had his way, we would have lived by candlelight and bottled water.

Anyways, I've almost finished Madison's test dress, and will start on her real dress this week [minus the hem...waiting for the crinoline hoop skirt to get the right hem length] and snapped this picture. Patton REALLY wanted to be in the picture as well and even smiled!
[a better picture of the laces/arm bands]

I forgot to post this picture as well, last weekend when Lester was here we went for a family bike ride. As soon as we were at the back of the development [the farthest away from the house] the sky opened up and it poured. We laughed all the way back home, racing raindrops and had a blast. We were dripping wet, and even Lexi had a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Ok, your "test dress" looks amazigng! I can't imagine what the real dress is going to look like!

Chelsea

The dress is gorgeous! You guys look like you had a lot of fun on the bike ride!!

Sherrie

I'm so glad you didn't get too wet:-), course it seems like Les was always jumping in the pool fully clothed anyhow. Look at Maddie, so cute!