Sunday, June 29, 2008
I Just Hit Snooze
I've hit the snooze button on my blog (if you've noticed) and will be back in the near future with many pictures, stories and adventures. The insanely busy, going-everywhere time has begun so don't mind me not posting or commenting on your blogs--I'll be back soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
We'll miss you! Good luck with all your different things!
I'll miss you! Stay safe!!! Enjoy the fam!!!
Wakey, wakey Dani! We need to hear that you're alive!
Where are you?! Enquiring minds...
I just had to jump on and say HI! Your kids are so darn cute and it's fun to know where you are and what your cute little family is up to. I normally can't comment on blogs, but we are in Utah visiting for the summer, so I get to make comments. So you might get LOTS from me over the next few weeks. :)
Mel
Wow that is one long snooze button. I think I need that one for real on my alarm.
We need to be fed!
Post a Comment