CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Curls, Sunsets and Yorktown

So what do these three things have in common? They're all part of our life for the past week. It's been really humid lately which makes the hot weather feel even hotter, but it does wonders for Madison's hair. I LOVE them curls! :] I snapped this picture at Corben's last baseball game. We ended the season at 8-3-1 and we didn't even get to play the last game - the other team was a forfeit. Booohooo! :) As fun as it was, it will be a nice break until next spring. I think for the fall we'll do karate - a once a week sport! :)
As for the sunsets and Yorktown, well they are are easy to see when you're in Virginia ;] We're staying in the hotel with Lester while he's at school at Fort Eustis and checking out the area since we'll be relocating here next summer. This area is rich with history and is very beautiful [and great shopping too - Trader Joes, Panera Bread and Costco - what more could you want? ;]
We drove out to Yorktown last night and walked along the beach (Chesapeake Bay/York River) and almost blew away during a sudden windstorm, but took shelter in a restaurant and had dinner instead. Corben was ready to head back to the hotel, but once the mini-storm passed we continued our walk. Never a dull moment, always an adventure. We'll see what adventures find us today! :)

8 comments:

Sherrie

Wow the globe trotting Gebskis are back at it. I just want to know when you'll be stopping here? Humidity-love it and hate it. No we don't have it here in UT but I can't go anywhere coastal without my fro.

FreyBoys

Love her ringlets!!!!! Beautiful Girl!!

Dani

I don't know when we'll be out in the Utah valley! You'll be one of the first to know it though... ;]

FOX

Love the hair!!! My sister in law lives in Virginia. I like it there!!!

Glad you are having a fun trip and adventures with your kids!!

Us

Sounds like you're having a blast! (Please don't remind me that you will be moving. I don't even want to think about it.) Glad you're having a good time. "All's quiet on the homefront." See you soon!

-KJ

I LOVE that pic of Madison!!! LOVE IT!

You guys are partiers. I love hearing about your little get aways!

Rachelle

Great curls! How cute she is!

Kade and Emily

I love the curls! She just needs a giant lollipop in her hand!