Time of arrival: 5:15pm, total wait time: 45 minutes, # of mini-tantrums Maddie threw: give or take 4, # of times Corben asked if we could just go home: 3, total # of scoops: 6, # of flavors: 6, total money spent: $2.36, # of smiles while enjoying frozen treat: too many to count.
I think we started a family tradition. Next year we'll take portable chairs! ;]

ICE CREAM!!!
If you've got a hankering for some delicious frozen cream then make plans to head to your local Baskin Robbins tomorrow evening (5-10pm) and enjoy a yummy [CHEAP--31 cent] treat and also help our nation's Firefighters.
For more information check out their website HERE.
I know where we'll be tomorrow night! :)
If you've got a hankering for some delicious frozen cream then make plans to head to your local Baskin Robbins tomorrow evening (5-10pm) and enjoy a yummy [CHEAP--31 cent] treat and also help our nation's Firefighters.
For more information check out their website HERE.
I know where we'll be tomorrow night! :)







6 comments:
Oh. We are SO there!
Thank you for the tip!
I don't think we have any BR anymore....so I'll head over to Leatherby's and get me some five dolla ice cream
Thanks for the heads up!! Daddy started another cycle today so we will be treating ourselves. Hope y'all are doing well!!
Yeah, we went. It was awesome. My only regret was not getting myself 6 scoops.
We took the kids and they each got a scoop, and Kev and I got two each. It was $2 even. WHAT A DEAL!
So if'n we ever come out to visit you, we'll time our trip. We'll bring the chairs!
Sounds good to me, but I think we could let you borrow some of ours ;] Please come -- the door is always open!
Post a Comment