to keep you laughing...let's just say that the problem wasn't that he peed on a tree but that he felt that at a park not only would it be okay to pee but to finish the deed so to say. Yes I got to clean up both ends from a ten year old at the park. And to answer the ultimate question, no he wasn't even sick. Just normal going. Really????
To anyone else who reads this and wonders who and what I'm talking about, I'm Dani's friend and she was laughing at my blog and what I wrote, you can see on my blog if you want details.
Much improved! The joy of cleaning, at my house this is a solo job and a bit overwhelming at times. Especially when I take time away from the regular chores to tackle something like that.
5 comments:
to keep you laughing...let's just say that the problem wasn't that he peed on a tree but that he felt that at a park not only would it be okay to pee but to finish the deed so to say. Yes I got to clean up both ends from a ten year old at the park. And to answer the ultimate question, no he wasn't even sick. Just normal going. Really????
To anyone else who reads this and wonders who and what I'm talking about, I'm Dani's friend and she was laughing at my blog and what I wrote, you can see on my blog if you want details.
looking good!!
Much improved! The joy of cleaning, at my house this is a solo job and a bit overwhelming at times. Especially when I take time away from the regular chores to tackle something like that.
Check you out! You've gotten a lot done. That spring cleaning bug must have hit you hard!
Oh, so you took the trash out? HAHAHA! Just kidding!!! It looks great. Big project, but it will be so nice when it is done.
Post a Comment