Meme and Landon (cousin) came to visit this last week and we had such a great time with them. Many special memories were made and it was a treat for Corben to spend so much quality time with both Meme and Landon. If you watched the video a few posts ago [The Surprise Package] you'd know that Corben had no idea that Landon was even coming. Thank you to Andy and Caroline for allowing Landon to accompany Meme - we LOVED having him here and Corben can't wait for him to come back ;] We miss the both of you already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Love the pics! How fun for your kids! Most our relatives live very close by, blessing and a curse.
Great new background, you all springy.
Love all the pics!! Love Landon's hair!! That is how Reed's is growing. Looks like y'all had a great time!!!
Very cute pictures!!!!!!
I loved the one with your daughter with her pink sunglasses. I think Rainy has the same pair in the picture I have of her on my blog.
Also static hair rocks!!!!!!!!! It is the best part of being on a trampoline. They just need some balloons to stick to the wall with all that static.
Is Meme your Mom?
Fox - Yep! :)
Cute kids! I love how blonde that boy's hair is!
Post a Comment