skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Corben has reached another milestone - the seven year old's first ever sleep-over-at-someone's-house-other-than-family milestone. What a special treat to have a sleep over at someone's house on a night that would have been a regular school night - a Wednesday night. I heard that Corben and Devin (a good friend from church) stayed up telling stories, watching movies, playing video games and even had a campout on the living room floor! 
We had Devin stay over at our house the next night, so the fun for the boys just continued. Madison and I had fun while Corben was at Devin's house and I worked upstairs and organized our office/craft room [that's a whole different post will you shall see shortly!].
2 comments:
How does Corben like his new independence?
Don't they just grow up way to fast?
Caleb has a friend that he has sleep-overs with, back and forth, from our house to his. They are pretty inseparable. It is fun to watch.
I don't think he realizes it as independence -- just a time to have a lot of fun! Please don't tell him about the independence thing either -- I can wait for that! ;)
Yes, they really do! [grow too fast]
Post a Comment