A big thank-you to the Kassens Family for telling me about this WEBSITE - and if I ever needed a good laugh to check it out. You'll find short films all about being a mother; something to which most of you can relate. Normal moms submit their "everyday" stories about motherhood, children having meltdowns in public, Mother's Day gone wrong and chapstick (on the floor laughing for sure), taking kids to the park, etc. The best story is chosen and a short film is made starring Leah Remini, Jenny McCarthy and Chelsea Handler and the result is absolutely HILARIOUS!!
Go visit, watch a few, get some good laughs and then submit your own personal experiences. I know you have them, I've read about them on your blogs! I'll be watching for you to be "famous!" (and if you don't submit your stories, I'll cut and paste from your blogs..... ;)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
i love this website. i havent been on it in awhile, im sure there are some hilarious new additions. :)
Chelsea Handler cracks me up! Thanks for helping me waste an hour of my day!
Thanks Dani! I have a plethora of stories to tell!!!! Have I told you that over the years, along with our six kids, we have had 19 foster children! I have more stories than anyone!!!
Fox - That I did not know -- nineteen reallY? Wow - you really do take the cake for that! I'll be watching for your stories then for sure!
Wow, that was the best hour I've spent in a long time! ha ha! I love the chapstick mother's day one.
Post a Comment