CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

11 and Counting....

Before...1994-1995

Dating...1995-1996
Engagement.....1996
Wedding...1997
Family of Three...2000
Family of Four....2005
2008...After 11 years, we have a lot to be thankful for and I'm quite sure there is a whole lot more in store :)

Happy Anniversary!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


20 comments:

Eliza

picture #2...what was I wearing? (socks and docs?)

and picture #3...WHAT WAS I WEARING?

How fun to see theses! We need some of this era! Hopefully soon.

Happy Aniversary!!!

Dani

Uhmmmm, me thinks you were wearin' my doc sandals and I was wearin' your shoes -- and the socks, well we were just cool like that.

Reed, Liz and the kids

those are some great pics! How have I never seen them before?

FreyBoys

Happy Anniversary!!! That is wonderful!!!

-KJ

Oooh wee. Super hot you all were in the over sized shirts and docs with socks. Mmmhhhmmm.
Happy Anni! Such a cute couple and family!

Eliza

Hey now...I purchased my own doc sandals... still have them in the closet wondering if they'll come back in style ;)

Eliza

oh and kj.... you know you wanted to dress like us

FOX

Happy Anniversary!!!! I had never seen your engagement pictures before! They are sooooooo awesome!!!!!! You have a beautiful family!

Sherrie

We were also wearing tapered pants..I think. And we did a lot of clothing rotation. In pic 2 Dani is wearing my sweater and in pic three I'm wearing Kara's dress, (same as Eliza's dress).

Happy Anniversary!!! I met James 2days after your wedding (3/3/97). Good Times!

Sherrie

In pic three I have BANGS!!! What's that about...peer pressure I'm sure.

Dani

I fahgot you bought your own doc's, I think I finally got rid of mine since they weigh about 15 pounds each. I now prefer reef flips - they are sooo comfy and I do love the reef tan on my feets. ;) I do miss so much having a variety of closets to choose clothes from. I too loved that dress you have on Sherrie - 'member I'd wear it with Liza's short jacket and my hat? How lame was that?

Sherrie

I have still have my docs to, and they weigh even more now! I put them on about once a year, not to wear just to see if they're still comft, they are.

Us

I love the pictures!!! Congratulations! I love your long hair in your engagement photos--gorgeous! You have a beautiful family!

Eliza

cddddddddddddddddddd8m, ;'{_
?['


Sorry I just had to leave that... I left the laptop unattended and Miles decided he wanted to say something.... He must be mad?

I believe I was wearing a boys shirt AND boys loose fit jeans... both from the gap... member I had an umbrella that actually matched my shirt?

Rachelle

Oh wow! I love those photos- I haven't seen pics of the "Sparks II gang" for a LONG time! I need to pull out a few and scan them in...

Congrats on your anniversary! We are going on 12 years on March 23, which happens to be Easter Sunday. Time has really flown by!

Anyway, love the pics and the clothes! I wonder what everyone else in those photos are up to? Like Lester's brother and Blaine and Jeremy? If anyone has updates, I would love to hear!

Dani

Rachelle - Jeff [Lester's brother] and his family live about in Springfield pretty close to you (isn't it less than an hour to DC for you?) They have two kids Eva and Aiden (4 and 1 I think). He's a patent lawyer for the National patent office or something like that...doing real good. They just bought their first house and we were up there visiting in November when you went to WVA. :)

The last we knew of Blaine, he was doing residency at UVRMC for some medical profession -- who knows now, that was back in 2002 I think.

nyclizzie

Can you believe how time flies?!

Love the pictures. I don't even know where any pictures of ours are from that era. I'm impressed that you have them up!

I love your new background. Gives me hope for SPRING! xoxo

Kade and Emily

I really think you should redo the long hair...and is that a PERM??
Happy Anniversary

Rachelle

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Jeff lives in Springfield! That's about 40 minutes North of me and I drive right by Springfield most every day when I head to work in Tyson's Corner. I used to work in Springfield years ago, when we lived in Alexandria. You'll have to tell him I said hello. Send him the link to our blog. Would love to catch up with all of our past buddies.

I wonder who else lives near me? CRAZY!

Dani

No perm, just lots and lots and lots of mousse/gel/whatever worked and a bit of hairspray too. It was all an illusion. My hair is a little below my shoulders now and driving me CRAYZAY! I don't think I could grow it out again....