CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Meanwhile back at the Ranch....

Corben was invited to a birthday party at the horse stables this last Saturday, and both he and Maddie had the opportunity to ride a pony and a horse. They both loved it, which really is not surprising--our little adventure seekers. Maddie would have ridden the whole time if there hadn't been any other children waiting for turns. Who knows, maybe Corben will want to have his next birthday there as well...



10 comments:

Eliza

I liked you tellin Lester how it's done.

And Maddie is so dang cute!

Sherrie

How fun for you guys, living here in Lehi you would suspect that we migth have had some horsey experience, on the contrary, they aren't roaming as freely as I thought?!

Kade and Emily

Saddle Up, Partner! Aren't they living every kid's dream?

FreyBoys

How much fun!!!! The videos are too cute!!! I love Maddie's Giddy-up!!

-KJ

How fun! I want to go to that kid's party!
They have stables by my house that do parties, but I have always been too afraid to find out what the pricing is!

Dani

We're pretty lucky, since Army posts have inexpensive prices....this party was only $50 for a horse and pony for one hour and 3 hours in a mini pavillion. Can't go wrong! We'll see what Corben wants to do this year -- we're going to have a 1/2 bday celebration so we can do it outside instead of the December party in the cold. He's torn between the stables and a bike rodeo. Who knows! :)

FOX

Thanks for the blog tips Dani!!!!! I am going to try it!!!!!!

-KJ

Oh my gosh! A bike rodeo?!! That would be hilarious to watch! Love it!

FOX

Dani! Thanks for the comments on my baptism!!! I am glad you looked at my post when you did. I removed the words just a few minutes after your comment! My dad had just passed out my blog address to a few of his non-member friends, so I was toning it down! The pictures are still there though! That would be so COOL! If you had a picture! I wasn't exactly photographing myself!

Eliza

HEY!! Where are you? Everything okay?