Thursday, February 28, 2008
Do you have a "Clome?"
Corben and I were chatting before he went to bed the other night and he shared with me that he wanted to have a "clome" of himself. I said 'what's a clome?' His reply was that if he could have at least one "clome" then it could go to school for him while he stayed home and rode his motorcycle the whole day long. Now that's thinking smart! Watch out world, Corben may have "clomes" roaming the town while he rides his dirt bike, and hey, I could use a couple "clomes" as well. A laundry "clome," a bathroom cleaning "clome," a paper filing "clome".... Oh this list may never end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I want a clome!!!!!!!!!!!
AS long as my clomes stay just like me but enjoy doing the task they are here to perform and I can kill them off at anytime (of course they would have no physical pain...their CLOMES!!) then I'm in. NONE of that Multiplicity CRAP!
I would have loved a vegetable eating clome, a lawn mowing clome, and clome that spent all his time being grounded!
(sean)
Where was the "pregnancy clome" when I needed one?????????????????
Their, they're... another mistake, sorry.
Holy posting while I was out of town!!!
Clome me too, K?!!
Would it work to have an exercise and diet clome? Of course I would want to see the results on me.
That comes standard with clomes - you get the glory, loss of poundage, tonage, all of it. This is why they are so highly desired.
Then I want one...maybe I should change my political and moral views on cloming.
Post a Comment