CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

January Fun

Here is what our January consisted of......

Trip to Virginia:
Children's Museum in Richmond
Buzz and Ned's BBQ
Catching snowflakes

Jambbas Exotic Animal Ranch:
Our "tour guide" Trey (5 year old grandson of owner)
BIG elk
Lots of walking
Many, many animals
Fun swinging bridge
Madison slogging through newly poured cement in her new boots (sadly, no pictures)

SNOW at our house! Imagine that....

Lester's farewell and award from 3/4 ADA HHB

Random family things -- Nacho Lester, Madison and Corben...


And a couple videos too...

Cute laughs


Corben walking on the moon (sorry it's so dark)


The Segway ride

7 comments:

Kade and Emily

I dig the heads on the platter.

Dani

I hope that means you don't "dig in...." (like with a fork?)

Alli Easley

Ooooooooooh yes, tell that Lessy that he is muy macho in that sweet lucha libre mask. My goodness!

Sherrie

W'as with de farewell award...are you moving to UTAH!!!!! You'd let me know right? Love your head and the platter, although I never really eat heads with platters...too many flavas don go to getha.

Dani

I think I might have said more about uprooting and crossing the country IF that were the case. No, Lester left the Battalion he's worked for since we got here and is now going to a Captain's course - thus the farewell.

FreyBoys

I love the pics and videos. Too cute!! I can't believe Lester left already!! It came so quickly. Will he be driving down on the weekends? I hope so. We need to get together since the husbands are never home. Maybe on a weekend he can't make it home? We will come up your way. Let me know.

Dani

We would totally love that! I'll keep you posted....it's a plan :)