I am sick. I normally believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. I don't know if I can vote now because I don't think there is one.
I love reading that after hearing it. If that wasn't presidential I don't know what is. Kj.... slow down and let the emotions leave and then you'll be able to think again. Deep breaths deeeeeep breaths.
This is the worst election YEAR ever! It's sad when I'm thinking about going over to the other side, (not Hilary), what is this world coming to?
Let the emotions leave people before you do anything that crazy.
DARN! This is the first I have heard about it since I have been on vacation. How disappointing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am sick. I normally believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. I don't know if I can vote now because I don't think there is one.
I love reading that after hearing it. If that wasn't presidential I don't know what is. Kj.... slow down and let the emotions leave and then you'll be able to think again. Deep breaths deeeeeep breaths.
This is the worst election YEAR ever! It's sad when I'm thinking about going over to the other side, (not Hilary), what is this world coming to?
Let the emotions leave people before you do anything that crazy.
DARN! This is the first I have heard about it since I have been on vacation. How disappointing.
Post a Comment