The whole game sucked until the last quarter. I was too busy to really care. I had 18 extra people at my house!!! My brother thought it was great because he kept saying, "Who cares about their perfect record if they can't win the championship!" Sorry Dani. My favorite part is when they had to get everyone off the field for the last second! Kind of an anti climatic celebration! Hahaha!
KJ is crazy!!! The whole game was good. I like a good defensive battle, but I like a good offensive free-for-all. We were blessed to see both. You think 18-0 is bad. Try March 30th 1991. UNLV had won 42 games in a row, including the 34-0 during the 90-91season which the rebels had posted prior to meeting the biggest NCAA butt kissers, DUKE, and the NCAA'a handicapped little brother, Coach K(rap). Lets not talk about it. I might start someone on fire and Mandy is the only person in the room with me. Duke played the greatest game in their history, UNLV had played the worst game in its history...and we only lose by 2. Darn Blue Devils. Tell Lester how sorry I am and I know how he feels.
I'm sure he will read this and feel your deep compassion Taylor! I must say, for your great dislike of that "D" team, I kind of feel bad for living so close to their campus. Yikes....
Thanks for the sentiments of sorrow, but it doesn't take the pain away. LOL :) (I have to remember it's just a game)
funny that when Ash and I were feeling sorry for the pats for like .0000001th of a second for their lose I brought up the same UNLV scenario. Now THAT was a total conspiracy Tay ;)
Many condolences Dani.....okay maybe just one condolence....;p (try making that face, it's fun!) OR THAT ONE !)
If I send you matches will you torch the joint (Duke that is)?
Ask Zesty if he will disown friends who are Giants fans? I have two friends that are now attending Duke. Ask me what their names are and I will not know the answer because they are dead to me. The best thing is I am not lying. When one of them told me he chose to go to Duke I told him he was an Ass and we were no longer friends. He laughed it off yet I sttod in a serious silence.
Liza - thanks for your sentiments and I tried to make those faces and now it's stuck somewhere between them....great.
ncylizzie - And here I thought you were only loyal to the "other" ny teams that didn't make it. I don't know, I'll think about it ;)
Tay - There has been too much sorrow in regards to the universities here (VT) I would really feel badly contributing to more sorrow, so NO. Zesty will probably read this and contribute his own two cents. We shall see. He did get several taunting text messages that put him over the edge last night.....he seems to be doing better today.
Taylor - I'm still in mourning but i will say this, I hate everything NY. The crapYankeys, the Knickcrappers, and now the G-crappers (is that too much crap)but i will not fault you for being a band wagon Betty. I do this with a stoic look.
Let me say that it was yesterday afternoon, when a handsome man named Mike and an adorable young woman named Alli discussed the same event Eliza and Taylor are discussing above. Now let me say that it's not spooky...it's just how us Oblad's roll.
That being said, Lester, I feel for you, TRULY I do. I also mock your pain. That's just how big my heart is.
I am no Band Wagon Betty. I hat the G'(wo)men as well. I am an Eagles fan so the NJ Team A's are not favorite. However, except when "my" teams are the favorite, I enjoy to see the underdog win. My condolences Lester...mark my words the Patriots will be 15-1 next year and NJ Team A will finish the season at 9-7 and miss the playoffs
Oh how sad this all is, for the record I like NEW ENGLAND (the place, not the team) better than NY, much prettier. With that said the spiteful Wingates, who had a falling out so to speak with a patriots fan (not Lester, but maybe this will put him over the edge)were voting for the patriots to lose, not caring whether the giants won or not. James is actually a Redskins man...your consolation in this, I hope, is that the RS will likely never win again and the patriots likely will.
11 comments:
The whole game sucked until the last quarter. I was too busy to really care. I had 18 extra people at my house!!!
My brother thought it was great because he kept saying, "Who cares about their perfect record if they can't win the championship!"
Sorry Dani.
My favorite part is when they had to get everyone off the field for the last second! Kind of an anti climatic celebration! Hahaha!
KJ is crazy!!! The whole game was good. I like a good defensive battle, but I like a good offensive free-for-all. We were blessed to see both. You think 18-0 is bad. Try March 30th 1991. UNLV had won 42 games in a row, including the 34-0 during the 90-91season which the rebels had posted prior to meeting the biggest NCAA butt kissers, DUKE, and the NCAA'a handicapped little brother, Coach K(rap). Lets not talk about it. I might start someone on fire and Mandy is the only person in the room with me. Duke played the greatest game in their history, UNLV had played the worst game in its history...and we only lose by 2. Darn Blue Devils. Tell Lester how sorry I am and I know how he feels.
I'm sure he will read this and feel your deep compassion Taylor! I must say, for your great dislike of that "D" team, I kind of feel bad for living so close to their campus. Yikes....
Thanks for the sentiments of sorrow, but it doesn't take the pain away. LOL :) (I have to remember it's just a game)
funny that when Ash and I were feeling sorry for the pats for like .0000001th of a second for their lose I brought up the same UNLV scenario. Now THAT was a total conspiracy Tay ;)
Many condolences Dani.....okay maybe just one condolence....;p (try making that face, it's fun!) OR THAT ONE !)
Yay NY! Are you still my friend?
If I send you matches will you torch the joint (Duke that is)?
Ask Zesty if he will disown friends who are Giants fans? I have two friends that are now attending Duke. Ask me what their names are and I will not know the answer because they are dead to me. The best thing is I am not lying. When one of them told me he chose to go to Duke I told him he was an Ass and we were no longer friends. He laughed it off yet I sttod in a serious silence.
Liza - thanks for your sentiments and I tried to make those faces and now it's stuck somewhere between them....great.
ncylizzie - And here I thought you were only loyal to the "other" ny teams that didn't make it. I don't know, I'll think about it ;)
Tay - There has been too much sorrow in regards to the universities here (VT) I would really feel badly contributing to more sorrow, so NO. Zesty will probably read this and contribute his own two cents. We shall see. He did get several taunting text messages that put him over the edge last night.....he seems to be doing better today.
Taylor - I'm still in mourning but i will say this, I hate everything NY. The crapYankeys, the Knickcrappers, and now the G-crappers (is that too much crap)but i will not fault you for being a band wagon Betty. I do this with a stoic look.
Let me say that it was yesterday afternoon, when a handsome man named Mike and an adorable young woman named Alli discussed the same event Eliza and Taylor are discussing above. Now let me say that it's not spooky...it's just how us Oblad's roll.
That being said, Lester, I feel for you, TRULY I do. I also mock your pain. That's just how big my heart is.
♥!!!
I am no Band Wagon Betty. I hat the G'(wo)men as well. I am an Eagles fan so the NJ Team A's are not favorite. However, except when "my" teams are the favorite, I enjoy to see the underdog win. My condolences Lester...mark my words the Patriots will be 15-1 next year and NJ Team A will finish the season at 9-7 and miss the playoffs
Oh how sad this all is, for the record I like NEW ENGLAND (the place, not the team) better than NY, much prettier. With that said the spiteful Wingates, who had a falling out so to speak with a patriots fan (not Lester, but maybe this will put him over the edge)were voting for the patriots to lose, not caring whether the giants won or not. James is actually a Redskins man...your consolation in this, I hope, is that the RS will likely never win again and the patriots likely will.
Post a Comment