CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dreams Really Do Come True....It Can Happen To You!

First a little history of the first seven years.....
(Sorry I turned off the music....for those that didn't hear it, it was playing "Young at Heart" by Frank Sinatra)

That should give you a good idea of Corben through the years and his constant obsession with dirt bikes. Now to present day......




We came across an unreal deal on a little 100cc dirt bike -- to good too pass up even. You can't go wrong for $60 smackers. That video is when Corben saw the bike for the first time....
It's missing a couple things on it...like no fenders and a flat back tire, but we took care of the back tire and it runs really good for being a little Chinese bike.


Today, after a week, Corben was able to take it out and ride it in the field by our house. He could have ridden the entire day.


Here is the video of his first ride:





Congratulations Corben, we love you so much and are so happy that we could finally get you "my very own dirt bike so I can ride it." Wishes do come true!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

Eliza

His reaction was great! Wow...what a steal!

nyclizzie

You're dream parents! I just got my kids their very own fish last week! LOL

FOX

OK Dani, you are going to have to quit doing these cool things or my husband is going to want to join your family instead of ours!!!! JK No seriously! Way cool! I had to show Brandon. You and Lester now have all of our respect!!!!

Mandy

thats so awesome. his reaction is the best. can i be your child...i have a few things on my dream wish list. :)

Dani

All I can say to Fox and Mandy is, the more -- THE MERRIER!!!! :) Anytime! ;)

Kim

That was great! We never seem to get the great reactions for the great things we expect the great reactions for like finally taking the kids to Disneyland, but we did get that type of reaction from Harry Potter Book 7. I guess it's all in the kid. Huh?

Sherrie

So much fun and is it just me, but does he look just like you in that first video??

FreyBoys

O.k. so I am crying!!! What an amazing moment. Thank you for sharing that with us!! I love all the pics of Cor when he was little. I am so excited for him!!! Have fun Corben!!!

Kade and Emily

That is priceless that you got his first reaction on video! You are so nice to make dreams come true. I'm still waiting on my ballet lessons. ;)

Us

The videos were awesome. He does very well on his motorcycle! I can't even get mine to balance on their bikes. Judging by all the baby pictures, he REALLY likes motorcycles! ;)