CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Two Fantastic Movies

Over the holidays we saw two really great movies and our family highly recommends them! National Treasure Book of Secrets was a great follow up to the original.

The second movie, I had really been dragging my feet to see. Turned out to be a fantastic movie and definitely left you with the warm fuzzies!
These two movies were voted by our family to be library worthy--our library. :) (sorry the pictures are a little blurry)

9 comments:

Eliza

k didn't you just love that in Meet the Robinsons when they put up the Keep Moving Forward quote and then it was part of a quote from Grandpa Walt? Oh I had a lump in my throat. I know...pathetic!

I just saw NTBOS last night and loved it. Can't wait for #3.

Dani

I'm on that waiting list as well, and yes I had a HUGE lump in my throat! Such a simple sweet message in that movie. I loved the quote in the movie and then saw that it was from GW -- even more special. Might have to be a blog title quote it's so good! ;)

Kade and Emily

we too saw National Treasure. Pretty good. I actually really want to see Meet the Robinsons, but I"m afraid to admit it to Kade.

Dani

Just see it--you WON'T be sorry :)

-KJ

I really want to see NT!!! I can't believe I didn't get to it over Christmas. I got the kiddies MTR's and they love it, but I haven't watched it yet...just over heard it while driving to Vegas!

Sherrie

Loved MTR, but we haven't seen NT. It's a really dumb reason, but my anniversary was 1/2 and James wants to see Nt with the kids, but I didn't want to go to a movie for my anniversary with the kids...sooo we have to wait until 27 dresses, the movie I wanted to see, comes out this weekend before we can see NT. Does that make any sense?

Eliza

If you were waiting to see 27 dresses anyway why not still just go see NT? Why do you have to wait till after? I know those wheels are turning in your head with a reason. You crazay like that lady!

nyclizzie

We loved Alvin & the Chipmunks. It was good for the whole family except when I started thinking, Hmmm...I just lived this having chipmunks invade our house several times over the last 2 years! I should have kept them to see if they could sing and make us some $$$$!

Sherrie

Hmmmm, well I think it's a kind of a tantrum thing, not that I actually threw one, but maybe in my head. I was hoping to see 27 D, with James on my anni and when I found out it was coming out later...well okay the carazy is in my head, I'll be medicated soon.