CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

December at our House

Well December is almost over and it was a busy month at our house. Enjoy the slide show to summarize the many events for our family. We hope everyone felt love and happiness at this glorious time of year! 2008 here we come....


8 comments:

Sherrie

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you had a good Christmas, love your tree!

Eliza

Happy New Year! Looks like your december was as full as ours....... always fun though! Come visit!

Sherrie

I'm with Liza, you really need to come visit...okay maybe that's a little reclekss to assume you should visit us when we could visit you, but my mother always said that you shouldn't invite yourself, so come visit!!! Liza has another bedroom maybe you should stay at her house....

Dani

Our door is ALWAYS open (not literally...you know ;) I want to come play, maybe one trip I make out there can be extended and take some time to visit Utah friends. We shall see.......

Eliza

NO YOU WILL DO!! ;P

-KJ

He really did come! Looks like a fun holiday was had for all!

Sherrie

Wow Liza! So yeah I, next time you go to cali, stop here on your way back....I will feed...I will even cook!

Sean and Janet Eyring

Dani-We don't have your email...send it asap...private party starts next week:) - Janet