A friend of mine has a different one, but truly I think it's a way to market those payday loans or maybe some other crazy link to something. How ambiguous was that statement? (I'm trying to use big words and attempt to live up to the genius level -- whatever!!) :)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mine says Junior High! Hahahahahahahaha! Am I suprised? Nope. It probably doesn't help that my last post only had THREE words in it!!! Again, hahahahahaha!
9 comments:
mine says the same thing. I have no idea what they base their assessment on. Weird. Have you ever gotten a different result?
A friend of mine has a different one, but truly I think it's a way to market those payday loans or maybe some other crazy link to something. How ambiguous was that statement? (I'm trying to use big words and attempt to live up to the genius level -- whatever!!) :)
I know what you mean about feeling like you have to use big words. Heaven forbid your blog not truly represent it's own "reading level"!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mine says Junior High! Hahahahahahahaha! Am I suprised? Nope. It probably doesn't help that my last post only had THREE words in it!!! Again, hahahahahaha!
Strange that there was no explanation anywhere, just an insult. I'm ferklempt! Take that, Genius Blog Marker!
I am so proud of you! Way to go
Wow, we Eyrings are only up to a post-graduate degree level. Maybe I should use spell check!
How blessed are you to have so many friends! It's a testament to what wonderful people you are! I'm so thankful for you!
Ooooooo...we only made it to Post-Grad. We can only aspire to be as smart as your blogs, Dani.
Post a Comment