CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Little "Mac" Fun

We had family home evening the other night at a friends house and had the opportunity to play around with Photo Booth on their new Mac. I would be tempted to get a Mac just to have fun with that program. It is such a blast, as you can see :)




























Our favorites are definitely the Corben (Gene Simmons) tounge shot, and Lester the headshrunken one. These are too much fun!!!

4 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring

I would totally play with this all day long and just laugh at myself!

Kade and Emily

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot of cool things! It's a good thing we don't have that on our computer. I would waste a lot of my day.

Rachelle

I thought I would never see Lester with a shrunken head! That is so hilarious!

HEE HEE HEE!!!!

FreyBoys

Those pictures are hilarious!!! I like the one of Lester with the shrunken head and big body. Too much fun!!!