For your viewing pleasure:
Although this is not my piano, it very well should be. I had a professional take a peek at it and he basically said, if you're handy it would make a nice desk. Enough said. Anyone want a desk? It will be on craigslist this week! ;) I've been hunting for another good find, and this time I know what to look for. :)
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
oh so soddy fo yuuu! You are handy so come on lady and make a desk already!
Hahaha! That's too bad. Hopefully you find what you are looking for, and get the same deal as last time!
Please accept my condolences....I'm with Liza work on the desk thing, where are the junk brothers when you need them?!
That exploding piano reminds of that Faith No More vidja "Epic" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkeKld7qiBg). At the end when there is a fish out of water flopping a round while they keyboardist plays a little ditty ono the piano. When the solo is done he calmy stands up walks away as the piano explodes behind him. That one. Plus Faith no More was in "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey". He Gone!!!
No fish were harmed in the making of that video. The end!
I really like that song, but didn't even think of posting that video for the exploding piano....probably because of the fish out of water. I always felt sorry for it :( (And yes KJ they did clarify on VH1's One Hit Wonders that no fish were harmed... whew)
Post a Comment