This past Wednesday we had the opportunity to venture down to Columbia, South Carolina and visit with some friends we hadn't seen since we left Germany 1 1/2 years ago. David and "Paticia" (as Corben fondly calls her) invited us down so Lester could re-enlist David into the Army. We jumped at the chance especially since we were able to meet their darling son Reed who was born after we parted company in Germany. Another great friend Shannon and her precious little girl Savannah came up from Georgia and it was an all out reunion! We had a blast and so did the children and we can't wait to get together again soon.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
It was great seeing you guys again!
Maybe we can get together again soon.:)
I totally missed this whole post! How did that happen? I'm a retard. Cute kids!!!
You are so great at this blogging thing!! We are so thankful y'all came down. Sorry I am writing a month later but I sort of forgot about my blog. I love the picture of the kids in the toy box. Tell Corben Paticia loves his photography. I pray that your holiday's were wonderful. Hope to see you soon!! Love ya guys!!!
Our Christmas was great!!! Relaxing and fun. Thank you bonus!!! We went to Charleston the weekend before New Years and had a blast. You would love it there. We took a carriage ride, ate all kinds of seafood, went to Fort Sumter and the aquarium. I am ready to go back!!
We've been wanting to go there -- maybe we could meet up with you and the Culpeppers and have fun all together! (Esp since you know the city now... ;)
Post a Comment