Friday, November 16, 2007
New Words
So today while we were out running errands, Madison shared with me two new words she knows. How she learned them I haven't the slightest, since I think she's been there only once before. We passed this store while out and about, and I know that it will be a familiar place to most, if not all of you --the words......"Toyz Russ." YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
now you got the crazy comment. Anywho...my kids call it Toys R "S"
oooo, isn't spam commenting fun? Thankfully it only happens about once a year.
So yes, Toyz Russ is the cutest thing eva...btw...fyi.
No more spam here thank you very much! ;) The blog administrator has taken care of that.
I'm still curious as to how she knew it was the chosen store, it must be the brother.
Oh my, I can't wait to hear her Christmas list!
Oh my, I can't wait to hear her Christmas list!
Yeah, seriously.... She is learning and saying words every day now. She can say almost every animal and animal sound from "Brown Bear..." This girl is a sponge right now!
Our kids learned a different word first...Bic donals...you know the one with the Golden whatevahs. Let's see if that got through the blog administrator.
She is a woman who knows what she wants!! She just needs to figure out how to bat her eyes...then she will be all set!
Post a Comment