CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

FREEEEEE!

I made a great find on craigslist, and it was FREE! I've always loved to play the piano, and wanted to have one. A friend had told me how she found one cheap and rented a trailer and picked it up, so I checked every so often and hit paydirt! It's pretty old, around the early 1900's, and it really smells like it too. :) Once I hit it with a little wood soap and vacuum it out, it should be fine. I have to get it tuned, and fix a couple white keys where the ivory is missing but other than that, I'm thrilled to have it. You just never know what you're going to find on the LIST....

4 comments:

Kade and Emily

Nice piano! What a great find! You win the annual "Browse and Buy Bargain Hunter's Award"

Anonymous

I'll take any award handed out...thank you. *bowing with head nods*

-KJ

Impressive! My cousin just took a hand out piano, but her's was covered in brown vinal!!! Wha? I think you scored!

Alli Easley

Oh how I love the "list"...and the piano! I am on the list every single day. Its my bff.