CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Forever Fan of the Beatles!!!


Two weeks ago we went to a fabulous concert and saw this Tribute Band to the Beatles. I've actually seen them four times now (twice at Ricks and once at the Y) and they are truly an awesome tribute to one of the best bands/musicians EVER. ***** A MUST SEE PERFORMANCE! Check here for concert dates and if they come your way, GO!! You won't be sorry. Here's just a taste of their performance for your viewing pleasure.


I LOVE THE BEATLES!!!

12 comments:

-KJ

Oh yea, I bet it doesn't compare to a Queen Tribute concert put on in Mexico. WE had a magician AND crappy ballet dancers. So there.

Kade and Emily

Sounds pretty cool...as does the Queen tribute concert!
So I have a confession to make: I am 27 years old and I have never been to a real concert. Yes, let me hear everyone weep in my behalf. I am so lame.
I think it would be pretty cool to see these guys!

Sherrie

Dani you are the concert queen!! I'm glad I'm not the only one still hittin' the scene....maybe we could find some Ataboy skip layta.

Anonymous

Emily -- you need to go! They are so much fun and it's a great reason to get a babysitter! ;)

Sherrie -- I'm with you on the Attaboy Skip, but I don't know if they're even still together! I'm up for anything except Barry Manilow!

Sherrie

They were mormon boys right?? They're all married with three kids of their own and reliving the good ol' days when they get together.....
You know who I would love to see?! I would love it if Danny Elfman got the group back together for one more show. I have seen almost everyone on my "must see" list, cept Boingo, Erasure (had the chance, but it was the true colors tour and I want to see them by themselves, and Peter Gabriel (who really doesn't perform too much anymore. There are new bands I that would be good to see too, Muse and Marron 5 etc. Too much $$ and not enough time.

Anonymous

I don't know if they were mormon boys.....Liza will know when she reads the blog, we'll wait for her expertise. Ha ha....I saw Boingo at least 2 times that I can remember. They rocked the house, I think it may actually have been 3 - now I can't remember. My, my I've been to way more concerts than I can count... Loved them all! We're trying to go see the Aquabats but they don't come out this way very often. We almost went to NYC and saw them in August but it was during the week and Lester couldn't get off for it. OH well, someday! ;)

Eliza

Some were mormon and the drummer of Attaboy was Ronnie who is now the drummer of The Killers.

I've seen Oingo as well... fantabulous!

Sherrie

it's cuz you guys are a "little" older than me....but it's okay I have a pretty good imagination

BTW Josh Grban this year was one of the best concerts I've ever been too, amazing!!!! And I've been to A lot, A lot (Dani your voice is in my head saying A lot, A lot)

Anonymous

I think you need to see someone about the voices you're hearing in your head! ;)

Sherrie

Oh no, I like the voices....

Eliza

Coe Chee coe chee coe chee

Sherrie

Daneeta where have you gone??