CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Maddie's New Dress and Chair


Madison got a new dress made by her Meme in California and it is just darling. Meme even made a cute little purse that matches. We did a little photo shoot in the front yard the other day while it was overcast.

I love the mischevious look in her eyes here..
















She just started doing this "fake" smile for pictures, and her left eye does this little squinty thing.

Love the dress, THANK-YOU Meme. We love you!! xoxoxoxo


Up until a few days ago, Madison would lounge in her old infant bouncer seat. It was one of those that had the vibrate/music options and was kind of bouncy. I can't really complain, I got it for 3$ on ebay while we were in Germany. ANYways...she loved that seat and it had been duct taped/camera taped several times but was pretty much trashworthy. So I'd been looking for a cute chair for her to replace it, and found this one in all places but an Avon catalog. Go figure---need some mascara, skin so soft, creme and an inflatable pink lounge chair. Perfect! Well, the design and inflatables could be a little more fine tuned, but Madison likes it just fine. Me? I wish the cover fit better and was more snug. But at least I was able to throw away my 3$ bouncy chair! :)Happy Lounging Maddie :)

8 comments:

-KJ

She is such a dolly! I love her squinty eye picture!

Alli Easley

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I haven't had a 'little' girl for like 10 years. I need girl.

Eliza

I haven't had a girl in like forever....

She is so cute! She is a poser like my jackson. AND come to think of it..he is very emotional hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... but he is all boy.

shauna

Dani, she is so cute. It has been so long since I have seen you. Your little boy was just a baby wasn't he. Your house looks very cute, too. It's too bad you live so far away from all of us.

Dani

We just love her to pieces :) Both Madison and Corben bring lots of happiness to our family :) I do wish I lived closer to the West Coast... Once I do, we can play lots and lots and meet up at the happiest place on earth!

Shauna - it has been TOOO long! Just miss you and John! LOVE your family!

shauna

THANKS ;) Back at ya!!!

Sherrie

I love it when they are so young and cute like that. The dress is just DAWLING! And the other pics of your kitchen finished look wonderful.

Kade and Emily

What a cute little gal. I love that she poses for you. Maryn is in that "no pictures while I can help it" phase.
That chair is great...I was thinkin' about buying myself one.