It really only took the two days, the longest part was the painting. The chair rail was super easy, and I guess it does help when you're able to borrow the right tools from friends. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out!
I also included close ups of my Polish pottery. I love my plates and wish I could get back to Poland to buy soooo much more! I LOVE IT!
I've already started on the next painting project, and have one wall in the family room done. Once everything is painted, I'll give the grand tour!





6 comments:
I'm loving the polish pottery! We call it the "snob factor" that you can claim you bought them in Poland. You are so well traveled! I saw a lady in the mall selling polish pottery. She was shocked that I knew they came from Balosivik (Spelling???). My mother in law also found some in TJ Maxx...so much for unique!
Your room looks great!
YAY! So fun! I love the digital clock on the wall...did you make that? Get it in Poland?
Sams Club (a poor substitute for Costco) $24.95
Impressive! Looks great!
I hate Sams Club.
Me too! :( *tears roll down face while wishing Costco wasn't two hours away*
Post a Comment