This is the tree in our front yard, the picture on the left is from last Thursday, and the one on the right is today. Pretty soon, all those lovely leaves will be on the ground - then we can play in them! :D Next year I will take the same picture every day so I can capture the change of color. Just a week ago, this tree was completely green!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Oh Fall, How we Love You!
One of the blessings that living on the Eastern side of the country gives us is the amazing colors that fall brings. I just can't get over it -- and I LOVE it. I posted about this last year, but the variety of color is so vibrant and glorious, I just can't fill my eyes with enough of its beauty! Madison and I went on a walk a couple days ago, and here is just a tiny sampling of what we saw:
The oranges and reds (and peace signs ;) down our street,
This tree has all the colors - green, yellow, red and orange,
This is the view off our back deck, and the color is so vibrant in the morning when the sun shines on it that our whole kitchen has a reddish/orange glow.


This is the tree in our front yard, the picture on the left is from last Thursday, and the one on the right is today. Pretty soon, all those lovely leaves will be on the ground - then we can play in them! :D Next year I will take the same picture every day so I can capture the change of color. Just a week ago, this tree was completely green!
This is the tree in our front yard, the picture on the left is from last Thursday, and the one on the right is today. Pretty soon, all those lovely leaves will be on the ground - then we can play in them! :D Next year I will take the same picture every day so I can capture the change of color. Just a week ago, this tree was completely green!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
oh, fall how I miss you!! Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing with those of us who don't get to see any sort of fall colors. I can't wait to get back
We were in CT one year in October and I was so shocked not only by the number of trees, but all the different colors too. LOVE the east! You're so lucky!
You are making me miss the East. And having lots of trees around.
Post a Comment