I'm really good at waiting until the last minute to figure something out - and I've done it again ;] Tomorrow is picture day for Madison and I'm not sure which outfit I like the best...we're talking about a girl that would wear pink from head to toe and not think twice, so I snuck in a complimentary color and of course all the choices are with skirts. Such a girly-girl :D
Here are the three combinations:

#1

#2

#3
The background will be white, and I'm not sure what the props will be -- which one do you like??
5 comments:
#1 is my favorite, but they are all cute.
Thanks Liza -- after I made this post I figured more people would see the one on FB. ;] LOL Glad you like the poses btw.
Number one is my favorite!
Same, I like #1 too. The dark tights seem to heavy to be on bottom, but maybe they would look different on.
Side note, I was reading your blog the other day and Ben was with me, he got so excited when he saw Maddie's pic. We'll have visit another time, the kids (and me and James too) had such a great time!
See two was my favorite as i liked the dark tights to ground the outfit. Funny how we all have different likes, huh?
Post a Comment