So yes, my blog has been quite neglected as of the recent months. One of my 2010 resolutions is to post something new AT LEAST once a week. Now that I have this in writing, I need to remember that everyone that might read this blog will be watching for new posts and I can be held accountable :D Oh, and I am still within the first week of the new year, since this last week was the "first" week of 2010.
That said, I have a many fun events to catch up on and I will do that [but not all in one post]. I guess the most logical place to start is with the most recent - Christmas and New Year's.
We started out Christmas with some fun traditions-making a gingerbread house [and we never did make the candy train to go with it], driving around to look at Christmas lights and giving out our hand made awards to houses we felt were spectacular [thanks Jill for the idea], and attending the Colonial Williamsburg Christmas Eve tree lighting and Christmas Cannon. We were pretty busy the week before Christmas....

Our gingy house...with gumdrop buttons

Our house with lights but we didn't win an award.

The Fife and Drum corp on Christmas Eve

Carol sing-a-long and tree lighting

Christmas Eve jammies

Christmas morning

Now that's a full stocking....

Very excited about the stroller

And the aftermath, if you look carefully you might see two little hands sticking out....
:D
4 comments:
e-mail me your new address so I can finally get around to mailing you your christmas card.
kimberlynevels@cox.net
Hurray, you're back! I have been checking faithfully every few days, and today I was rewarded! Love the picture of the aftermath, with the little hands. How funny. Take care.
Amy
I am so glad you are back! I miss you!! I was in NC for Christmas and it just wasn't the same without you... what am I going to do when I move back?!
Nice to see you again Dani. I will be waiting for your weekly updates so keep them coming.
Post a Comment