CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh My......Where Do I Start????

Well, I guess with a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the wonderful men in my life!!! Lester, Poppy and Richard -- hope you have a very happy day and we love you all!

Now, on to other business. Ahem, so it's been a little bit since I last posted - but that isn't to say that I haven't been busy. Let's do this with pictures, and as few words as possible, shall we? ;)

I transformed this....

into this:

And two of these....

into these:


Spent some time with friends at the Outer Banks,

Drove to our next duty station and
found an amazing home to live in:


Spent two and sometimes three nights a week
at baseball, and ended the season 10-0, yip yip!
[thanks to AMAZING coaches!]

Attended a preschool commencement,


Felt like doing this after being
released from Primary [at church]:



Celebrated the end of school/beginning
of summer:

And welcomed a family of
Eastern Bluebirds that are
new tenants in our birdhouse:


Boy, am I wiped out! I have just over three weeks to finish everything on my to-do list before our house is packed up and moved to our new station and until Lester is home for his R&R.....and I'm making great progress!

5 comments:

Sherrie

I love the dressers, they turned out great! Good luck with your move, I wish I could drop by and help you out. Can't wait to see more pics of the new house.

Rachelle

WOW! I've missed you! Where do I start??? LOVE the dressers- need your help sometime for some of mine! You are so talented!

Love that your new house is on a culdesac- tons of room for the kids!

YAY for the move! Let me know when you're going to be moving in! I'll stop by on a weekend to help out.

Kim

so where is the new station at? How long of a move? I love the dressers by the way. Too talented girl!!!

Cyd

Good to see you post again. Glad you got to have a visit with Jen! I love all the trees around your new cute house. Good luck with all the packing up (I don't envy you there)!

Reed, Liz and the kids

glad to get to see your new projects! I will have to post about the blanket I am making.I want to be working on it now... so sad that you are moving from the place I don't live anymore!