Corben was invited to a friend's birthday part which seriously [in my book] is now the party of the decade. Near our home there is an indoor parachuting facility - basically a big wind tunnel and this is where we attended the party. Each child that was invited had two one-minute "flights" in the tunnel. SO AWESOME!!! Corben was beside himself with excitement before the party, and after all he could say was, "when can we do this again??" We WILL go back!! I can hardly wait :D
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
That is the coolest party EVAH!! My only question is, how much did it cost??
My friend said it wasn't more than a CEC party w/pizza and lots of tokens. I know where I'd rather go....CEC=devil! LOL
Maddie cracked me up, I down for doing it with you guys when I get home.
COOLEST
PARTY.
EVER!
That really looks like a blast. I want to see a picture of you getting in there and doing it Dani!
I would love to do that!!
Love your new blog background too!
Yes the blog background is really cute. I would love to try something like this. I'll have to see if they have something like that around here. How fun for you guys!
I would SO do that!!! Sounds like, and looks like a blast!!!
Post a Comment