CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

We Had SNOW Much Fun

SIX inches of snow later and two days out of school [that will be made up....we're losing President's day ---> L-A-M-E!!] we had a ball. I dug out our snow boots/clothes and Corben insisted on shoving his feet into boots that were 3 sizes too small, but whatever, we loved every minute of it. I forgot how much I enjoy snow, I guess since it's been so long since I've "lived" in it.... Now I'm not saying I want to move to Alaska, but I really loved the sn0w and was very sad to see it go. We did all we hoped, except the sledding - just didn't happen, so we'll save that for the next time it snows! ;]
We made this guy the day after the snow -- he stuck together better! :)

Our front yard snowman....two days after the storm

[above and below] What 60 degree weather does to snowmen.....

3 comments:

FOX

I am so glad that you all had such a great time!!!! AND love the snowmen!!!

Now I would sure appreciate our snow more and play in it more with my kids if I had a 60 degree day after... oh extreme jealousy!!!!!!!

Allison Easley

FUN! We got a foot of snow last night! Hooray for power outages. Oh and is it just me or do you miss SoCal about now too?

Kim

What fun! I'd say I miss the snow, but I can't even drag my butt 3 hours in the car to get to some to play. I'll just enjoy my 70 degree weather and enjoy your pictures. One day my kids will go somewhere with snow and build a snowman too!