Has it truly been 8 years already?? It just seems like yesterday....

you were born,

...then turned one,

...and then two with lots of mischief...

...three brought a vivacious personality,

...four and making lots of friends,

...five and your love for others grew,

...six and the adventures never ceased,

...seven there was independence,
...and now at eight you have a thirst for knowledge and are a brilliant, charming boy.
We love you SO much our little man
and are so blessed to have you in our family.
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY CORBEN!!!
8 comments:
He looks more grown-up! I haven't been gone that long...
It seems like it :[ I'm bummed we'll miss your visit!
I can't believe how fast they grow! Happy Bday Corben!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBEN!!! WE MISS YOU!!!
where has my little boy gone...
I love the pics and i see the same thing happening to Maddie, so sad...
WOW!! New year Baptism? How exciting for him. I swear you had to post that old photo on FB to freak us all out and realize just how big all our kids are. Still 23ish!!
Yeah, scary that back when that picture was taken not one of us were even married yet! Crazy!
I am so impressed that you could whip out pictures of every year!!! I mean I have them too, but I would sure have to do a lot of math to tell what age my kid is in picture P000173243.jpg!
Good for you!! You rock!!
happy birthday corben!!!
Post a Comment