CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Magic Birthday?

Is there some special magic at 8 years old? Here is an example of Corben's writing before his birthday and the letter below was written yesterday as a homework assignment using some of his spelling words:

Does neatness come with being 8 years old? Maybe it will rub off and help him keep his room tidy. At least I can hope....

He also drew this transformer:

6 comments:

FreyBoys

Love the sound comment in his letter!! I love the ideas he comes up with.

Sherrie

We didn't get the neatness magic with our super great 8! Oh well, maybe she's got more of the creative genes.

Rachelle

Hayden is 9.5 and is still working on neatness- he can do it if he just concentrates/uses focus...otherwise, he speeds through his writing and then it's messy. He also loves to draw...still working on the writing though! Now Jackson, my practically 6 year old is just learning writing/reading in Kindergarten and his writing is so neat! I was so impressed!

Xochitl

I love this letter! As his teacher, I should comment about the capital B in the middle of his name...CorBen (of course it's incorrect, but I secretly think it's so cute!)

Xochitl
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani

I ask him about that ALL the time -- maybe he thinks it's a distinguishing feature! ;]