CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison

Three years ago....
Ten tiny fingers, ten teeny toes
Sweet rosy cheeks and a little button nose!

[and lashes that will sweep you off your feet]

At one....

...at two...

..and at three you're still as sweet and darling as can be!
We love you Maddie moo-moo, Happy 3rd Birthday!
xoxoxox

ssshhh...don't tell the photographer I scanned the proofs ;]

6 comments:

KathRSmith

Dani, She is adorable..looks just like Mommy11 I cant believe she is three!

FOX

Dani, she is SO beautiful!!!! Tell Lester that he is going to need some sort of defense mechanism to ward off the boys!!!!!

Cyd

No kidding about the eye lashes sweeping me off my feet. She is so so pretty! Good job Dani and Lester. By the way, you guys must be pretty busy during the month of December.

Unknown

She is such a cutey!!! Man they grow fast, she can't be 3 already!!

Kade and Emily

Those are lashes to die for!

FreyBoys

I remember seeing her at the hospital!! She was so beautiful and still is and always will be!! Can't believe she is 3!! I am still laughing about you trying to walk up the stairs with the "gift" they gave you. Ode to Germany!!