Sooner or later it was going to happen...sad but true. At home, the scissors are all put out of reach most of the time. [At Meme and Poppy's house it's hard to know where they are.] Thankfully it was only a tiny lock that she chopped-not the curls, and it will grow into the rest of her hair. It's even hard to see, on the front left side almost where bangs would be. Maybe she's trying to tell me she wants bangs?? Not a chance... :)






6 comments:
OK! You sooooo got off easy Dani!!!!!! Savannah gave herself a freakn' MULLET when she was that age!!!!
In fact, I am going to send you a picture of it, to make you feel better!!!!
Dang it is hard to type this with the Muppets singing politically incorrect songs!!! jk
luv ya!!! Merry Christmas!
When Heather found the scissors at my mom's house she cut up two blankets and a hole in the PJs she was wearing. This was last month when I was there for Thanksgiving. I was ticked. At least she didn't cut her hair all of or hurt herself.
Just be grateful it was only that much!
That is one "poor me" face. How can you be mad at that?! :)
--Melissa
It really is bound to happen. Taylor gave herself bangs when she was 3 and said "look Mommy, my hair looks like yours now" I think we have finally gotten her bangs grown out now!
Oh, what a sad face! I'm sure she feels really bad about it!
Post a Comment