Okay, so here are some recent pictures of the goings on in our family. These will more than likely not be in any particular order. Just as I'm downloading them from the camera really. So enjoy! :)
The first is of Corben our FIRST GRADER!! Holy smokes! Can't even believe that he will be 7 already. Of course the only day it rained that week was the first day of school, hence the picture in the garage and not by the school. Let me just say, I'm glad we walk in the back way to school since the front was truly a little crazy.
The last two pics are of Corben the true daredevil and Madison enjoying the day at Fantasy Lake. We took our nieces there to have some fun at a local lake and they have the old school water toys, tarzan swings and even a trapeze. They were AWESOME!! Okay, the swings were, the trapeze was super difficult. I almost did it, but then went back to the swings. Corben here loved them, and was very sad to leave. Madison just enjoyed floating around in the water in her swim ring. It was a great day!





18 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how grown up. The lake looks so fun. We bought season passes to seven peaks for next summer. My boys LOVE the water (unless it is in shower/tub oh wait if you mention just a towel Isaac says, "onna go in da shower?") and it gives me the motivation to get mah body toned up a bit!
Ahhh Seven Peaks. Sadly I can count the times probably on one hand that I went there for the waterpark. It is a glorious place though. Now in the winter? Yeah, been there plenTAY to ice skate. Do the boys know about the passes or is it a surprise?
SO SO CUTE! I have never seen either of your children, and that breaks my heart into a zillion little pieces.
That's right, we didn't have Corben until right before we moved to L.A. L.A. Land. I think the last time I had seen you with your chilren was in your house out off the I95 and Jonah or maybe it was Casey had just done a beautiful example of projectile vomitting from your large sectional couch to about 12 feet away. So memorable. You were like, oh well. That's what carpet cleaners are for! :) tee hee
Haha, sadly, I'm the complete opposite now. Old age makes you clean. How lucky for my poor kids.
So, do you miss the L.A.?
I do, we were just there in June and yes, I saw Grandpa Walt's home. Always love it there. It's just so expensive there and the traffic is mindblowing - I miss my family the most. But hey, that's what vaco's are for! :) Do you still im?
sometimes I IM. NOt very often because I'm never able to get away from child for long.
I wish you had come to see us in June!!!
I so wish I had realized you were just there in Yucaipa -- we were soo close even! We went to the SDWAP for a day while we vaco'd at Mission Bay. Next visit I'm out west, count on a visit from us!!! FA SHOWA
K, so Yucaipa isn't even that close to SDWAP (San Diego Wild Animal Park) but so what? I should know the LA Basin by heart... you're just a hop, skip and a jumpity from Tujunga. We're there!
OK! Hurry up!
Actually, everyone assumes Yucaipa is near San Diego for some reason, when it's actually only like an hour from downtown LA. Weird. Oh and I can be to Disneyland in half an hour...
crap, I just reminded myself, now I weep.
At least you're not 3295203957139 miles away, but then again DW is only 2347 miles away. *****SIGH*****
I thought you were closer than that. Hmmmmmm. It is NOT... You are LYING! It is only 535! Why you play with mah mahnd like dat?
K so I exaggerated just a wee bit, who hasn't? I'm glad it's only 535, it doesn't seem so far! Maybe someday.....but that's right, I own DW....sooo....yeah....I built it with my own hands...soooooooo
you aren't invited to our building meetings anymore Dani.
What building meetings? *with a look of dumbfounded shock*
don't play coy with me lady
don't be coy Roy just listen to me!
Oh, such a great song. Thankssssss.
what's all the fuss Gus?
Post a Comment