CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's National Pirate Day Dontchaknow!

Halloween already? Wait a minute, it's still September. Oh that's right, it's Leif Errikson Day, oh wait, no it isn't it's NATIONAL PIRATE DAY! Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!
Be ye therefore warned to watch for scallywags and such while yer out pilfering fer treasure. Corben's teacher decided to have her class celebrate this "holiday" and have been learning all about pirates this month. He was very excited to dress up. He chose not to wear the earring since it would probably distract him the whole day long. (He's right, it would.) He jumps at the chance to dress up for any reason, so this was a perfect opportunity. Arrgghhh!


When Maddie woke up this morning her hair reminded me a little bit of Turk from Disney's Tarzan movie. I had to post each respective picture so the resemblance in hairstyles could be noted. It was laugh out loud funny! :)

14 comments:

Alli Easley

dude. go see the post I made at the butt crack of dawn this morning. post haste.

Dani

Loved it! You rockerate!

Alli Easley

vee ah so scary! on da same page today, arrrrh!

Kade and Emily

Hey you! It's so great to see you blogging. I'm glad you've joined the ranks. Love the pirate costume! I can't believe how big the kiddos have gotten. Holy Cow!
-Emily

Sherrie

Hallo?!?! Where have you been!!!??? It's my long lost friend. Yeah, I'm so glad you're blogging. I can't believe how big your kids are. Mine have gotten bigger so I guess it makes sense...well anywho... I'm so excited-e-mail your home number I don't think I have it. I will call you.

Eliza

I see you figured out how to do the linkage. Good job girl! You so smaaat.

Dani

I learnt it from someone smaata! ;)

Eliza

I like how Lester is the only one with a face.

Alli Easley

Corben has a ghost of a face, perhaps we'll call it a "hint o'face"

Dani

I think he really tried to hurry and get the picture done, if you look at the writing it says "me Dad Mon madeyson I G(that is supposed to be a D)row this piklrthr all biy myself." I'm sure you can translate, you have chil'ren too! ;)

Alli Easley

Yes, but that language is mighty fine! Made me giggle!

Sherrie

Speaking of Leaf...or leaves, Emma has informed me that she is now a Pokemon called Peackoo and it looks like a leaf. Happy Fall.

Dani

Y'all [happy fall....]

Eliza

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!