donno, probably, do you? If you do I am sure ours is worse and talks more....my ward has split three times in under two years....we are all strangers still
Well, I am fog, sooooo... Really though it was so foggy here this morning it was almost like rain...My clothes were so damp after riding with Corben to school. It was like the movie, THE FOG
I think that was the last SNL I actually watched. It made me laugh then and it makes me laugh now! I think it's cause I can really relate. Sometimes when I meet someone new and I'm nervous I think I kinda really do act weird like that...soooo.
K, I am the MOST retarded evaaah. I totally forgot to check your BLOG! I am too busy laughing at your comments that I never thought to come to your actual site! Anyway, Happy Birthday. If I lived by you I would go to Turget and get you some churkcolats. Can we tell them to combine those skits?
We totally should...actually, I think the whole of the Oblad fammerly (to include everyone related) should be writers for SNL - it would be the best ever! (Thanks for the happy wishes :) You chil'ren are the most darling ever.....love your girlies ponies -- Maddie's are still so teeny! :)
So I didn't know it was your Bday too! Yeah, Happy Birthday to us last week!! I just turned 20, how old did you turn?? I have a very important question for you. How do you make your website SO cute? I really like your backgrounds. They look like scrapbook paper. Gimme some hints so I can make mine cuter.
29 comments:
Wow that same girl lived in my last ward.....
Only she talked a little more and pulled all her hair out beacuse you twirled it to much.
She had 15 baby cows in her apartment.
I could go on and on....someone stop me paleez!
Do you have one in your new ward?
donno, probably, do you? If you do I am sure ours is worse and talks more....my ward has split three times in under two years....we are all strangers still
No matter where you go, penelope is almost always there. That's the rule!
I am her, sooooo
Aren't you glad that I showed her to you?
Forevah and evah
Wow Miss Scarlet whatever will Rhet say?
OOOhhh I just noticed your back ground in your header...me likee
It's supposed to look like fog....spooooky
Yeah, well I saw Penelope first, sooooooo...oh and I live where there's real fog soooooo...and I have 64 girls in my ward who act like that sooooo...
Well, I am fog, sooooo... Really though it was so foggy here this morning it was almost like rain...My clothes were so damp after riding with Corben to school. It was like the movie, THE FOG
the original of that movie traumatized me as a child.
I think that was the last SNL I actually watched. It made me laugh then and it makes me laugh now! I think it's cause I can really relate. Sometimes when I meet someone new and I'm nervous I think I kinda really do act weird like that...soooo.
Em you are totally not like that at all! Pashawww! Corben can help you name your cars anytime... :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know I'ma day late, and I thought about it several times, just not when I was blogging. Sorry!! I hope you have a fun b-day!
oh my goodness, yesterday was your birthday??? You and Michael, you're almost twinsies...if you were born in 1977...oh wait, you were right ;)
We are almost twinsies, 'cept I wish I could say I was born in '77 but alas I'm a wee bit aulder :( try 5 years earlier. But so close that ;)
K, I am the MOST retarded evaaah. I totally forgot to check your BLOG! I am too busy laughing at your comments that I never thought to come to your actual site! Anyway, Happy Birthday. If I lived by you I would go to Turget and get you some churkcolats. Can we tell them to combine those skits?
We totally should...actually, I think the whole of the Oblad fammerly (to include everyone related) should be writers for SNL - it would be the best ever! (Thanks for the happy wishes :) You chil'ren are the most darling ever.....love your girlies ponies -- Maddie's are still so teeny! :)
I can't believe I forgot to wish you a very merry birthday on your birthday so I will instead wish you a very merry UN-birthday today! Love you!
So I didn't know it was your Bday too! Yeah, Happy Birthday to us last week!! I just turned 20, how old did you turn??
I have a very important question for you. How do you make your website SO cute? I really like your backgrounds. They look like scrapbook paper. Gimme some hints so I can make mine cuter.
coe chee coe chee coe chee
Whazizszat? "coe chee?" Tatonka? *holding fingers up on head like horns, stamping foot*
"Coe chee" is how we snore (learned it from Mackenzie)
Ahhhh, I see. Nice hint! :)
Post a Comment